River Grove operates four buses each day, morning and afternoon. If you would like information about our bus system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safe Stop: How to Get Started
Just follow these easy instructions to get the app.
- Search “SafeStop” on your Apple app store or Google Play store to
download the free app. You can also access SafeStop on the web at
- Select “Create Account,” and from the drop-down list select your state.
From the new drop-down that populates, select River Grove: A Marine Area School.
- Then, enter your valid contact information and click REGISTER.
- Check your email for an email veriﬁcation code, enter in the app and click SUBMIT.
- Enter your 2019-2020 Access Code (will be emailed to parents) and click SUBMIT.
- Set your Notiﬁcation Preferences and click SUBMIT to complete your
SETTING UP YOUR ACCOUNT
Once you have successfully completed your registration, click GO TO MY STOPS to start setting up your account.
- Click ADD A BUS STOP and enter the street address and postal code of your house or bus stop.
- Select your AM stop ﬁrst and click ADD. Then select your PM stop and
click ADD. From here, you will see your stops listed.
- Adjust the Notiﬁcation Preferences for your stop by clicking
and dragging it on your screen. You may also widen the
area of your preferences by expanding the circle. You will be
notiﬁed once the bus has entered your
selected notiﬁcation area.
For additional help, email us at email@example.com or call (800) 843-8936.