River Grove is seeking a full-time distance learning teacher. This position will collaborate with the River Grove teaching team to craft and deliver engaging distance learning activities for those students choosing full-time distance learning for the 2020-21 school year.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Creating and implementing distance learning lessons that honor River Grove’s mission and vision
- Communicating progress with families
- Taking and monitoring daily attendance
- Implementing targeted interventions
- Knowledge of Google Classroom and experience with creating blended learning activities is a must. The position also has the ability to work from home a large portion of the week.
This is a full-time, benefit-eligible position for the 2020-21 school year.
A valid Minnesota K-6 teaching license, a lifetime substitute teacher license, or a five-year substitute teaching license through the Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) is required. We also require a criminal background check.
From the Minnesota Department of Education: A five-year, short-call substitute teacher may replace the same teacher for 16 or more consecutive days. You must have a bachelor’s degree and complete an approved teacher preparation program for a five-year license. Please see the MDE website and Minnesota Statues for more information on licensing.
To apply, please complete our on-line application. Include a copy of your license, a cover letter, and your resume.
Please send questions to Drew Goodson, School Director: email@example.com.